F150 Ecoboost Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

· Registered
2,551 Posts
Most recent addition is a Anzo smoke LED third brake light. It is bright and gets rid of the chrome.

Pictures can be posted if anyone is curious.
Welcome! Great looking truck! I would love to see the Anzo in action if it's not too much trouble. What site did you order from?

· Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 · (Edited)
Here are some day shots and night shots.

Attachments

· Registered
3,771 Posts
Rhino liner was $600 but I told the store that I could get the Line-X for the same price so they took $25 off the price. So I paid $575.
Does the Rhino seem to have been applied well? I've been hearing troubling things about them, but if they only wanted $600 that seems like a steal for the line-X compared with my area ($900+)

Congrats on the truck! The FX rims really are awesome! and a great color too! Are you going to remove your decals or leave them on?

· Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Does the Rhino seem to have been applied well? I've been hearing troubling things about them, but if they only wanted $600 that seems like a steal for the line-X compared with my area ($900+)

Congrats on the truck! The FX rims really are awesome! and a great color too! Are you going to remove your decals or leave them on?
The liner has been applied well and I have had no issues with it. I plan on changing the rims to Anthem Off-road A721 and I am leaving the decals on.

· Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Wheels came in about a month ago. I kinda forgot about this forum. Here they are installed.

Attachments

21 - 28 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.