F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any ideas what the stock 18" F150 FX4 Wheel weighs? I've been searching all afternoon and can't seem to find an exact figure.

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
And I finally found it!

The stock 18" wheel is 29.5 lbs and some other specs:

Width - 7.5"
BS - 5.5"
44mm Offset
Bolt pattern - 6x135mm.

·
Registered
589 Posts
And I finally found it!

Width - 7.5"
BS - 5.5"
44mm Offset
Bolt pattern - 6x135mm.
I was just getting ready to recommend hitting you given all the wheel research you have been doing you were bound to know LOL. Did you get settled on what type of wheels your slapping on that good looking ride yet Dan?

·
Registered
7,395 Posts
What about the 20" fx4 wheels?

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
lol, no I go back and forth almost every day :)

I was just getting ready to recommend hitting you given all the wheel research you have been doing you were bound to know LOL. Did you get settled on what type of wheels your slapping on that good looking ride yet Dan?

·
Registered
7,395 Posts
Thanks! I was hoping the resource you used to determine the other wheel weight would have those listed as well... Plus I'm really lazy and don't feel like searching for it...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Does anyone know the weight of the stock 2012 Lariat Wheels? I want to upgrade to larger tires and want to buy lighter wheels to help compensate for the heavier tires. Thanks

·
Registered
339 Posts
Been doing a LOT of research on stock wheel weights. Watch out because most information I have found is the weight WITHOUT lug nuts. That usually another five to eight pounds for all four wheels.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have been looking for the stock spec's on the stock machined 18" wheels for the 2014 FX4. Where did you find the spec's?

Thanks

·
Registered
43 Posts
Not sure about the 2014 18" wheels, but I weighed the stock 18" chrome wheels and tires on my '13 SCrew.

They were about 74 lbs. combined. According to Goodyear, the stock 275/65 R 18 SRA's weigh 39 lbs. each leaving the wheel weight at roughly 35 lbs. each. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
And I finally found it!

Width - 7.5"
BS - 5.5"
44mm Offset
Bolt pattern - 6x135mm.
Dan,

In your research have you found the specs for ALL the stock wheels in one spot? It would be a great sticky in the wheels and tires section. I am looking for a lighter wheel tire combo for my Platinum using 17" Raptor wheels and a larger diameter tire. This may not be possible, but I don't know without the weights of the wheels.

Anyone else know where this information is?

·
Registered
50 Posts
I weighed one of my fx4 20's with stock Pirelli. 85 lbs.
Do you know the offset and back spacing on the 20's? Is it the same as the 18's?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
About this Discussion
21 Replies
15 Participants
cruzer
F150 Ecoboost Forum
F150Ecoboost.net is the best Ford F150 Ecoboost Forum with discussions on 2011+ F150 Ecoboost Trucks. Discuss performance mods, towing questions, wheels, tires, lift kits, and much more!
Full Forum Listing