F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. New guy here from London Ontario Canada. 2011 F150 ecoboost. I think that's how the introduction process goes......lol

·
Registered
943 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
Welcome from Alaska! Post some pics when you get a chance...we like pictures here!

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Than Stoneman better cleaneth it up! Lol

Welcome to the F150 EcoBoost Forum!

I spent many a wild night in London while I was in College. I played Rugby for my University and the schools insurance would not cover us if we stayed in Detroit so we would always head to London vs. Windsor. Beautiful City, nice people!

Tell us a little more about your EcoBeast. Cab, bed, trim, options. We also love pictures in this forum.

Regards,

SPPD

·
Registered
860 Posts
Welcome to the forum Stoneman!

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
Another White one! One more FTW! [For the White]

Reactions: SPPD

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Work and play!

Very nice!

SPPD

·
Registered
943 Posts
Another white truck!

Looks good!

White EcoBeast FTW!

SPPD
I am going to stay silent tonight because, I don't want to alienate any new members even if they don't understand color.

Reactions: 2Canches

·
Registered
42 Posts
Welcome to another fellow EB owner. BTW, white is not a color. It is technically the abscence of all color. Nice looking ride though.

·
Registered
7,395 Posts
My wife called and said she wants her truck back.

Sterling Grey. The real mans truck. Not some sissy white truck.

Reactions: 2Canches

·
Registered
42 Posts
Really, every one who drives a white vehicle wishes it was blue. Specifically Blue Flame.

·
Registered
42 Posts
International? Am I an alien? eH
Of course that question would be impossible to answer unless we could see your feet. And it is a known fact that most aliens enter our world from a spot just south of the Hudson Bay.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts