F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
I did sdhq's braided lines in conjunction with EBC pads and rotors. I've yet to really drive the truck since the raptor swap, so I can't attest to how much it helped.

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
Any update on those brake lines?

Wait, is the SDHQ kit only for the Raptor?
Yes, it is. They're being installed in the next few days. The shop has been quite backed up, and I've been out of the country. So, it's been on the back burner.

·
Registered
3,189 Posts
I upgraded to SS lines on a '99 Neon coupe I auto-crossed.
I couldn't tell any difference. My guess is, as long as you have good quality factory hoses, they don't swell that much anywho.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I just ordered the StopTech (front) brake lines. I didn't know if they were long enough to accommodate a 2" coil spacer, but apparently they do, because part #61022 is the same part number for the Raptor model; with a wider track width & more suspension dropout.

·
Registered
108 Posts
i put some on my 94 lightning a long time ago. It did make a difference in the pedal in that, I can only imagine b/c it still had the factory lines from 1994, so they were aged. Although on a newer truck it might not be as noticeable, except under extreme braking, that would be my guess

1 - 8 of 8 Posts