F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone finish the 3rd season yet? Am I the only one who thought the first season was the only good one? The first season was just so much more suspenseful and always had you wondering what was going to happen.

The 2nd and 3rd just seemed like more of the same crap but with no mystery to it.

·
Registered
85 Posts
LOL, just watched the first of Season Three last night; couldn't have posted this at a better time for me! Season One was a binge watch for me because I was so sucked in (which is a rare to never in my life), Season Two has less suspense but seemed to tie a neat bow on the whole idea, and Season 3..... Watched the first one and found myself wandering off to do dishes and "putter about" (as my girlfriend would say) and probably won't watch the rest. It just didn't hold my attention like Season One did for me.

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
We just binged 1 and 2. 1 was good. Season two you could tell the characters matured more. Season 3 you can still tell the same thing. We are two episodes in. I know what you mean about the mystery. Season 1 would come to a stop point, then key you into something about to happen.. Season 3 just stops. Kind of like the walking dead started to. I will finish the hell out of season 3. The first 2 seasons were so well made and thought out it is the least I can do.

·
Registered
3,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
LOL, just watched the first of Season Three last night; couldn't have posted this at a better time for me! Season One was a binge watch for me because I was so sucked in (which is a rare to never in my life), Season Two has less suspense but seemed to tie a neat bow on the whole idea, and Season 3..... Watched the first one and found myself wandering off to do dishes and "putter about" (as my girlfriend would say) and probably won't watch the rest. It just didn't hold my attention like Season One did for me.
I probably wouldn’t have paid attention except I had a 3 hour flight and two nights alone in a hotel this week.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Well damn it! I just started to watch the first season, I like it, but I decided to go here, and they already say that 2 and 3 seasons sucks ... Maybe it’s better not to continue watching?

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
Well damn it! I just started to watch the first season, I like it, but I decided to go here, and they already say that 2 and 3 seasons sucks ... Maybe it’s better not to continue watching?
I liked all 3 seasons. Thought they were really good. It had character progression and changed it up. I would watch them again in a heart beat. And I am going to lol

·
Registered
3,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I would watch it for sure. I just thought the 1st season was the best.

I have though about watching from the beginning since its been so long.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
4 Participants
Alex Moroz
F150 Ecoboost Forum
F150Ecoboost.net is the best Ford F150 Ecoboost Forum with discussions on 2011+ F150 Ecoboost Trucks. Discuss performance mods, towing questions, wheels, tires, lift kits, and much more!
Full Forum Listing