F150 Ecoboost Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey all,
I have been using this forum on my phone and was able to use the full site. Now I just logged in and it is like a mobile theme. How do I switch back to the full site on my phone?

SPPD

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have been viewing it on the full site from my phone since I joined, now tonight it suddenly went to this view that looks like a mobile site, but nothing in the address bar indicates mobile. Maybe it has something to do with the site upgrades.

SPPD

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Now I can't log in at all from my phone. Maybe its an issue with my phone, but I dont think so since everything else is working normally. Dan, could this be caused by any of your site upgrades?

SPPD

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks Boatwaco!
The link did get me back on to the mobile site. However I want to get to the full site again from my phone. I have a large screen on my phone and have used the full site since I became a member. All of the sudden tonight it will only allow me to see the mobile version. The first time I ever logged on from my phone there was a button on the bottom that said view full site and I pressed the button. That option is no longer on here and I really don't care for the mobile version.

Any ideas?

SPPD

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have done all those things as well without any luck. I guess we will need to wait until one of the Admins Chime it. I hope it is an easy fix because I like the full site so much better.

SPPD

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks Dan!
It is working as before again!

I am a member on several forums and have never had an administrator respond so quickly to a members concerns.

Thanks again,

SPPD

Reactions: Boatwaco and STdan
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.