F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Y guys wondering where you are getting your under the seat speaker boxes. No local dealer has them and want 300+ for a custom box that I believe will not be any louder then a regular one

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
Fox makes really good boxes, so does pro bass. JL and a few of the bigger audio brand make vehicle specific boxes as well, but most have subs included.

·
Registered
374 Posts
I bought a box that looks identical to this from a friend who had a 06 silverado with 2 kicker V comp 10's and an amp for $200 and it fit perfect under the seat and sounds great
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1381207717.586578.jpg

Reactions: pmt1228

·
Registered
435 Posts

·
Registered
510 Posts
One quality 10" sub will rattle your teeth? More is not necessarily better. I buy the best sub (singular) and amp I can afford. edit: I'll be nice. Be sure you match your sub to the volume and type of box.

·
Registered
374 Posts

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
If the amp is not completely sealed off it'd probably be fine. Mine never got hot under my rangers front seat.

My amp will end up behind my drivers side back seat....

·
Registered
27 Posts
hifisound connection. is where I got mine. I paid $67 free shipping too. I've seen them up to $300. One 12" is all I need. I had built my own box for my F-250 in the center front seat bottom of crew cab, It had one 10" and was good for inside.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Nice set up Donovan, like the placement of the amp. How is the fox box? And is your current box for two 10's, just asking cause I'm thinking of getting two KICKER CompRT12 (supposedly they have 800rms and 1600 watts max, seems a little too good to be true...). Trying to match my old car set up of two DD2512s...

·
Registered
1 Posts
Sub box

hifisound connection. is where I got mine. I paid $67 free shipping too. I've seen them up to $300. One 12" is all I need. I had built my own box for my F-250 in the center front seat bottom of crew cab, It had one 10" and was good for inside.
I'm looking at purchasing this box. How does it fit? Is it flush with the rear seats?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts