F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

21 - 40 of 138 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
LoL that dude had me laughing out loud through the whole video!!

·
Registered
59 Posts
H'm mm. The supercab seats are different. The backs don't slide the same as the supercab. Can't figure it out.

Anyone got this working on the supercab?

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
98 Posts
Cool! I also had no idea this was possible.
I get the feeling this isn't his truck... Like he sneaked into a coworkers truck to make the video & has to whisper so he won't get caught :)

2013 SuperCrew XLT XTR Kodiak Brown Ecoboost 145"WB 302A package, Max Tow package

·
Registered
943 Posts
I had to use a flashlight to find the "little thing" then, I used a hook to pull on "it" and bingo the seat folded down.

·
Registered
1 Posts
To heck with the seat...........how did "creepy" get rid of the head rest???
There are push buttons on the right sides of the plastic covers where the rods go into the seat. The one on the right allows you to adjust it up and down. push both the one on the right and left simultaneously to remove the head rests.
no "little thingy" and no flashlight required.

·
Registered
394 Posts
I can't get this to work.

·
Registered
13,029 Posts
There are push buttons on the right sides of the plastic covers where the rods go into the seat. The one on the right allows you to adjust it up and down. push both the one on the right and left simultaneously to remove the head rests.
no "little thingy" and no flashlight required.
Ok you removed the head rests. Now how does the seat fold down?

Sent from my space grey 5S using an aPP called Tapatalk

·
Registered
578 Posts
I have to fold the headrest down to reach the release mechanism, the release mechanism's actuator is counter-intuitive, the problem is that once the seat is folded, it's so high that I don't think you gain any cargo space, my opinion.

21 - 40 of 138 Posts