F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have gained some knowledge from the forum and in return I did what I though was going help .net stay up and running.

I clicked the link on the right and followed the instructions to use PayPal and be come a supporting member!:)

Well that was weeks ago and many emails to the admins and they don't seem to know when someone signs up and pays to be a supporting member.

Money received weeks ago and they cant figure it out.

Anyways I'm sure in a couple months they will look around and think man we sure do have a bunch of users and not many supporting ones and then go **** we have these peoples money and never bothered to give them the membership.

END RANT.

·
Registered
442 Posts
Strange, i think mine was instantaneous, but that was before the security and data breach a few months ago, took about 2 weeks for the stickers to arrive.

Hang in there, they'll sort it after all we aren't savages we don't drive a dodge :)

·
Premium Member
3,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
close to a month now.

·
Registered
13,052 Posts
I received an email stating that I won't be renewed. & that the supporting member thingy is done. No one is getting renewed.

·
Premium Member
3,060 Posts
I received an email stating that I won't be renewed. & that the supporting member thingy is done. No one is getting renewed.
Is this true admin? Mine is coming up next week:/

·
Premium Member
3,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If its done I would love my money back. then I could give it to someone else...:(

·
Premium Member
3,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah the guys that run this site don't check it. It's like a ghost ship at sea...

·
Registered
5,138 Posts
Did you guys contact NickJ? I've always found him to be quick to respond on weekdays.

And as for the email, that is to say that it won't auto renew. When it is about to expire you need to renew it yourself. An admin made a post about it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts