F150 Ecoboost Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
265 Posts
Glad I was trolling around in here while I can’t sleep. Was unaware 3.4 is out. Can someone post a couple pics? I’ll update mine tomorrow via USB.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

· Registered
265 Posts
I did this bootleg update a week or so ago, I really like the improvements less input delay as well.
I really don’t have any good pictures but here’s a couple I took during the process.

I used the 2 Thumb drive process per the directions

Thank you! I saw some directions. Looks a little tricky and if you screw it up, your truck will no longer work i.e. drive, start, etc. per what a member stated on another post in this forum.

· Registered
265 Posts
It was crazy simple, my seven-year-old nephew could definitely do it.
Just got to make sure you do a master reset after it’s all said and done which you just select in options

Can you share that 7-year old step by step instructions please? Not being a smart ass, I’ve only seen one how-to and it was all sorts of computer selections and downloads.

Reactions: Sirikenewtron

· Registered
265 Posts
Why is my 2019 Shelby automatically updated to 3.4.20136 yet my 2018 Lariat says its all up to date with 3.0??

· Registered
265 Posts
Thanks a lot! I think I’m more on the risky side for this one. I’ll have to figure out where to get this from.
I really appreciate the detailed info, gives me an idea.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.