F150 Ecoboost Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, not long ago I bought a Ford F150 xlt 2016, the car has a sync 3 system without navigation, it annoys me that it does not display the time at the top of the screen after the sync reset, it shows the time, but when I start the engine, the outside temperature appears on the erana and the hour disappears and only the symbol remains --:--, I do not know how to fix it, I made many changes to the system with forscan but I did not find anything, the factory settings also do not help, if someone has an idea how to fix it, please help
Electronics Multimedia Electronic device Technology Screen

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Yes, I am in Poland, it does not matter if I set the time manually or via gps, I also did a head reset using the radio function, after the reset the time is displayed until the engine is started and then disappears

·
Registered
4,038 Posts
I vaguely recall, that there was a Sync upgrade that did this to some of the earlier trucks. Is your Sync on the latest firmware?

·
Registered
4,038 Posts
There was another guy, on the big forum asking about this a couple of months ago. His issue was a bad parameter that he put in Forscan. After re-reading your initial post, I suspect you have done something similar. You are probably going to have to go back to full stock APIM.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It probably happened, I will try to download APIM settings from the Ford website because my original file does not change this fault, I will take care of it in a moment, thanks for your attention

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.