F150 Ecoboost Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
17 Lariat Supercrew 4x4 SCLB Max Tow
707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone install 3.4 on their truck?

Installed it on Friday. Looks a lot better. Gonna check out the different scheme's one day. Like that you can pick night mode all the time. Always disliked the light colored schemes.

Used the cyanlabs updater as Sync 3.4 update is not supported on older Sync 3 displays.

·
Premium Member
17 Lariat Supercrew 4x4 SCLB Max Tow
707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yep, on both the 17 Explorer and the 18 F150. Just works, looks a little better, plus got the maps updated.
Have you tried any of the different themes? I tried one through the settings test mode and the display acted up. Reset after to the original theme after a full shutdown.

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
Have you tried any of the different themes? I tried one through the settings test mode and the display acted up. Reset after to the original theme after a full shutdown.
You have to be careful about that, because there are some theme changes in 3.4. I can't remember what all they are. I'm running the stock color theme in dark mode all the time with the ST Performance logo at startup.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.