F150 Ecoboost Forum banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
2015 Lariat 4WD
771 Posts
Sweet little cute baby in the manger!

I knew Fox shocks were expensive (and high quality as I have used them on multiple buggies,) but that BDS setup with the Fox components is nearly $4k...well it WILL be over $4k after tax and shipping.

Going to have to seriously think on this one.

·
Premium Member
2021 Powerboost Platinum FX4 Kodiak Brown
9,451 Posts
Sweet little cute baby in the manger!

I knew Fox shocks were expensive (and high quality as I have used them on multiple buggies,) but that BDS setup with the Fox components is nearly $4k...well it WILL be over $4k after tax and shipping.

Going to have to seriously think on this one.
The RMT conversion is $18k. But you have to see one in person to appreciate how extensive the conversion is. It absolutely deserves to be a branded truck, as Ford has allowed it to be.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2015 Lariat 4WD
771 Posts
I have not laid eyes on a conversion, other than the one mentioned "black ops" I think? I looked it up...

But I imagine that if it is done correctly it could look incredible and be worth that extra coin.

·
Registered
2020 F150 3.5L Eco Screw 4x4 Max Tow Iconic Silver
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 · (Edited)
I have to say, 4.56 Yukon gears are amazing. Got the truck done today and really happy with the results. Seems like 2200 rpm at 70 mph. Mixed driving has yielded 19.7 mpg after 50 miles. Gears are slightly (barely) noisier than OE. I did use a hyper tech programmer to adjust the speedo and gear ratio. Hand calc prior to regear was 17.67 mpg.

Reactions: snakebitten

·
Premium Member
2015 Lariat 4WD
771 Posts
Dang. Impressive. I bet you gained some throttle response (perceived) back once that dude was finally re-geared with 37's!

21 - 25 of 25 Posts