F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who's up for a meet and greet of all of us Texas members? I'm thinking sometime on mid June or mid July?
Place TBD but some lakeside place to showcase our trucks would be fun!

·
Registered
589 Posts
Man good call that will be awesome to hear about!

·
Registered
131 Posts
I'm in! As long as i get a couple weeks notice i'll be there. Let me know if any help is needed setting things up.

·
Vendor
897 Posts
You guys should take a little road trip out this way and we can play some golf and have a meet here at our shop. Maybe a little cruise up north to cooler weather. We did this last year with our mustang customers and it was a blast.

·
Registered
229 Posts
If im off of work that time I can see that possibly happening!

·
Registered
72 Posts
I'll be driving down from Alaska back home to the Plano area. Lets get a time and place set so we can get a blue oval F150 club started!!

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Ok Texans, who has ideas on a place to converge towards? I'm thinking somewhere in the Hill Country west side of Austin area?

·
Registered
943 Posts
I would say Canyon Lake USACE Park, Inks Lake State Park, Blanco State Park, or maybe Luckenbach but, I won't be there until February or March. Just kidding, those are places we visit when we become "Winter Texans". Lots of great places to visit and see in the "The Hill Country".
:cool:

Reactions: Boatwaco

·
Registered
72 Posts
Ok so we are trying to stay around central Texas? I'm gonna be driving down in about two weeks and would like to get something together before I come down so I can plan accordingly.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Well we need a couple weeks notice so we can make plans. I might suggest even a month. Sorry, hello from South Texas

·
Registered
92 Posts
I'm in just let me know when and where. Just have to get that day off.

·
Registered
72 Posts
We should shoot for some time this month. It's only the first and I think at a centralized location it shouldn't require more than a week or two of notice.

·
Premium Member
2,427 Posts
Austin would be best choice. Lake Travis or canyon lake. Somerville is an easier place to reserve an area because the excessive camping grounds but Austin is nicer

1 - 20 of 79 Posts