F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My truck is not fixed and running right yet, but I just wanted to say THANK YOU to JerryTX and his company Tifosi Performance. He has PM'd me and replied to my post offering the best advice and help I have gotten. He even talked with me over the phone and offered me a very fair deal if I brought my truck to Fort Worth to his shop. I may still do that but at this time I am trying a few things myself. Again, I have never met JerryTX, but really feel he was a big help to me.
Jeff Harrell
Austin TX

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
I too want to give a big THUMBS UP to Jerry. Jerry not only got me my coated manifolds the way I wanted (silver), but he was able to help me put a "package" together for all the other parts I wanted.

AND Jerry was able to do the "special shipping" to a Border-Town Receiving Warehouse that I could drive into the US for quick pickup, and just declare at the border to pay taxes (PST & GST).

PS: I think Jerry's manifolds look great. Hopefully the ceramic coating will help stop the warping the "stock" uncoated manifolds are prone to (and I've already experienced ... and I will probably experience again, unless I get these coated manifolds installed first).

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
Nothing but good things to say about Jerry as well!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My ex-wife now calls you the "Evil Emperor" aka "the Sith Lord".

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
She also made some crack about "I hope you enjoy living in your truck".

1 - 7 of 7 Posts