F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Administrator
4,074 Posts
Now the question will be:Will you use it? LOL!!!!!!!

·
Administrator
9,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Maaaaayyyyyybbbeeeee !

I had every intention of cleaning it up this weekend, but I did not make near the progress on the house that I was hoping to, so I just kept at those projects.

Note to self, inspect roof after every storm. Took 10 minutes to repair the shingles. Took the better part of a day to replace the soggy drywall in the ceiling, and that still doesn't include mudding around the new piece and patching/blending the popcorn. I think I'm going to pay painter to tackle the popcorn.

Now the question will be:Will you use it? LOL!!!!!!!
Baaaaaaaaaaa

·
Administrator
4,074 Posts
Maaaaayyyyyybbbeeeee !

I had every intention of cleaning it up this weekend, but I did not make near the progress on the house that I was hoping to, so I just kept at those projects.

Note to self, inspect roof after every storm. Took 10 minutes to repair the shingles. Took the better part of a day to replace the soggy drywall in the ceiling, and that still doesn't include mudding around the new piece and patching/blending the popcorn. I think I'm going to pay painter to tackle the popcorn.

Baaaaaaaaaaa
I hear ya Dude!

Oh, and just for your reference: I had to insure your package for a bajillion million dollars to cover the value of that cute model that is included in the picture of those products! LOL!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts