F150 Ecoboost Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got sct tune loaded up from stage 3, WOW! Thought I was in a different truck, I give them 5 stars , Thanks again, Clark;)

·
Registered
588 Posts
That is awesome! Did you go with just the tune?

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
AFE Stage 2 oiled and sct with stage 3 tune, I haven't tried canned tunes but I may when towing dump trailer.

·
Registered
151 Posts
I am looking for a good tuner as well. How many canned tunes does it have? I have had my unit for 1 year now.Put an afe stage2 on it and a heartthrobe 4" exhaust. Made a big difference,especially the exhaust but looking for more.lol always looking for more! I want o make sure that I can put complete stock tune back in though. Does this unit work like that? what kind of price am I looking at? Also my truck spends lots of time pulling a toy hauler around the mountains in the summer, and need a good tow/haul tune as well. It does out pull any gas truck already but again always looking for more.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Three canned tunes ,one custom included room for two more, I think I pd $399.00 . Easily returns to stock, I am really happy with it so far.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Thanks for the info. I'm going to the local speed shop in a couple weeks to get er done. these guys know there s_ _ _! and they have a dyno to prove it. will let you know how it turns out. hope to get some good #'s

·
Registered
139 Posts
Clark in the short amount of time you had it have you noticed increase decrease of MPG? What year truck you have?

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Drove about 60 miles second day with tune, I had 700 pounds of tools in back and averaged 18 mpg on secondary rd. Truck is 2013 FX4

·
Registered
588 Posts
That is so sweet!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts