F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ordered my x4 from him Friday got it Tuesday. Didn't get home till about 7:00 and sent him over the vehicle code in sn number. Less then 5 min. later already had an email asking about anything done to my truck. He got tunes right out shorter after that and got them all loaded up later that night. Lets just say the 20 mile drive to work today was a lot of fun. Shifts felt great and throttle input is very nice. Going to be playing around with a 91 e85 blend tune later when it warms up a bit. Couldn't believe how fast Torrie is on answering questions and getting me fixed up a+++++. Just make sure no one tells my brother my ecoboost is tuned now :) We have identical 2013 fx4's his is blue and mine is gray i'll have to bet him some money on a race now.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have the exact same Experience ! Ordered Friday, received Tues, he sent me my tunes same day!
Does he ever sleep?? Now I can't wait until lunch to load them in and test drive it!
unbelievable Service!

·
Registered
674 Posts
Torrie was pretty fast on turn around with tune tweaks. It's been many months since I used him. Anybody know if his 93 performance tune has changed?

·
Registered
182 Posts
Torrie is pretty awesome in his response no doubt. Makes a well rounded tune.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts