F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1001 - 1016 of 1016 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,524 Posts
Can I ask?

I THINK I know what that means. (I'm no chef) sealed and dunk in water?

If so, what does it add?

The main reason I ask is my steak recipe is the ONLY thing my kids\grandkids ask PawPaw to make.
It'd be fun to surprise them with a new wrinkle. :)

·
Registered
534 Posts
Can I ask?

I THINK I know what that means. (I'm no chef) sealed and dunk in water?

If so, what does it add?

The main reason I ask is my steak recipe is the ONLY thing my kids\grandkids ask PawPaw to make.
It'd be fun to surprise them with a new wrinkle. :)
Sous vide just makes it nice to be able to cook the steaks evenly to a specific temp and won't over cook it in case you get busy.

I have grill grates on my grill, I just heat up on high for about 5-10 minutes then sear the crap out of them for 4 turns, approx 45 seconds a turn

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
jerkey time in da morn with da smoker....

20180303_175952.jpg

·
Premium Member
799 Posts
Was suppose to smoke one of our turkeys today but it was 9* this morning and had 5" of snow yesterday....so it went into the Nesco instead:mad: We cut in half and package that way.... Half a turkey weighed in at 14 lb..11oz so would have been over 29 lb bird butchered....one of our smaller ones.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Thanks man! I'm a bit of a chef, I'll try to post more of the food I make! I have a pic of some delicious quesadilla's but the stove is very dirty underneath so I decided to hold it off.....
I like the cheese and it seems really delicious!! maybe an electric quesadilla maker will make this easy without lots of mess or dirty:)

·
Registered
968 Posts
DSCF8169.JPG
zzzzzzzzzzzzzaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
kinko crap.....get rid of that and get ALOHA, you'll thank yourself

·
Registered
13,026 Posts
kinko crap.....get rid of that and get ALOHA, you'll thank yourself

transmitted via iPhone 7 in Jet Black using Tapatalk the app

1001 - 1016 of 1016 Posts
About this Discussion
1K Replies
99 Participants
Woofer700
F150 Ecoboost Forum
F150Ecoboost.net is the best Ford F150 Ecoboost Forum with discussions on 2011+ F150 Ecoboost Trucks. Discuss performance mods, towing questions, wheels, tires, lift kits, and much more!
Full Forum Listing