F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ran across these pics on facebook of a Halo4 edition Ford Raptor. Come on Ford, put the Ecoboost motor in that thing already!

ford-halo-truck-raptor.jpg ford-halo-truck-raptor2.jpg

·
Registered
589 Posts
There is talk Ford is Going all EcoBoost on the next F-150, and from the sounds of it next gen Raptor is out (was to have 500hp/500lbtq EcoBoost) due to last minute input of laywers. Plus next gen F-150 is to be uni-body... Ford F-150 Going Unibody For 2015 - Truck Trend News

Could be a April Fools Joke in which I am so hoping. Raptor is due for a EcoBoost with those power figures...

UPDATE- Ok jerks faces made the story up on the Next gen F-150. So fingers still crossed they slide a EcoBoost in the Raptor. It proved do able in the Baja Ecoboost Truck!

·
Registered
122 Posts
They will NEVER have an all ecoboost lineup. They are smart enough to know that not everyone has still bought in to the turbo idea. Their loss. I enjoy selling 5Liters because its just another truck on the road I can outrun

·
Registered
24 Posts
I was told by the dealer when I bought mine that the ecoboost was going to be their flagship engine, but not their only one. He also told me that yes, the raptor does have plans for the ecoboost

·
Registered
589 Posts
It would make since it would be as 60% (last I read) of f-150 leaving the lots were EcoBeasts! I think it will only go up in time as folks will see the EcoBeast continue to prove its self lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
6 Participants
Eco-boost-lawrence
F150 Ecoboost Forum
F150Ecoboost.net is the best Ford F150 Ecoboost Forum with discussions on 2011+ F150 Ecoboost Trucks. Discuss performance mods, towing questions, wheels, tires, lift kits, and much more!
Full Forum Listing