F150 Ecoboost Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Discussion starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

Been awhile but here I come for some guidance once again. I am getting tired of my check engine light going off and on and finally had time to begin looking at it. It goes and comes and lately has just stuck on. My fuel economy is not horrible 19.1 going back and forth to work mix of highway (75mph) and city. I decided to pull my PCM EC1551E connector and start from there. Here is what I found in reference to code P0151. There is no resistance between any combination of pins except E61 and E46 for bank 2 sensor 1. To compare I did the same for bank 1 sensor 1, result to me is about the same. Knowing these are wideband sensors and the lack of having a OBD scanner maybe these values and tests mean nothing. Anyone ever dealt with something like this? My problem it went away for awhile then kept coming back on. Highway driving usually clears it when on city it returns. Any help tips are much appreciated. Text Yellow Font Line Screenshot
Text Font Design Parallel
Text Line Parallel Music Diagram

Discussion starter · #3 ·
Hey Boosted819eb,

Found some conflicting info on which is bank 1 and bank 2. The old school way of knowing which is which is knowing where cylinder 1 is located. Per Alldatadiy cylinder 1 on our trucks is the first cylinder on right of the truck (passenger). Read some posts people are saying bank 1 is on the drivers side or left side of engine if you are sitting on the drivers seat. So P0151 indicates Bank 2 Sensor 1 upstream making it the Upstream Sensor on the drive side right?
Text Line Font Parallel Diagram

Discussion starter · #5 ·
Finally got around to do this, see the results. P0151 is the driver side sensor after the turbo before the cat simplest O2 sensor I have ever done and used a crescent wrench.
Oscilloscope Text Line Slope Technology

Note the readings at the top 5 values are corresponding to O2 Bank 2 Sensor 1 the rest are Bank 1 Sensor 1
Oscilloscope Text Line Technology Font

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.