F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 20 of 298 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
(I've searched on here for a kill thread and couldn't find anything so I just decided to dedicate this thread to just that) List what mods your truck has done to it and what your kill's mods are (if you know). Mine-'11 EB LET 93perf 305/55/20 Toyo A/T II's airaid CAI 3.55 gears
The kill-'13 EB Jms 93 tune 275/55/20 afe stage 2 CAI and charge pipe 3.73 gears

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Mine-'11 EB LET 93perf 305/55/20 Toyo A/T II's airaid CAI 3.55 gears
The kill- '12 Tundra 5.7
(My shifter got bumped to M but when I switched back to D the tundra didn't stand a chance!)

·
Administrator
7,819 Posts
Great thread! Might want to put in videos that all these races were done in Mexico ;)

I've had my truck for over 6 months now, been tuned for 2, and STILL have not had any body try to race me or even try and mess with me.

My buddy has a 2012 Eco with the appearance package and wants to race me to see how much extra power Just a tune gives this beast.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Haha you're right! These were filmed in Mexico on a closed road coarse. We're innocent until proven guilty!!

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
I was bone stock in this vid and the Dmax had a KN intake, muffler delete and a PPE 300 tune. Launching in 2wd.

Yes!!! I watched this like 10 times laughing my ass off. At about 50 second mark head just snaps back and you were gone! Lmao! Frickin awesome man...

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
13,034 Posts
I'm cruise control 90. Hemi 20 truck lengths back & I see him pull into left lane fast. I roll on throttle & before I know it he's on my bumper. I pull away nice & easy.

Stop light he rolls down his window. I asked him how fast he was going. He said 150.

·
Registered
5,389 Posts
I'm cruise control 90. Hemi 20 truck lengths back & I see him pull into left lane fast. I roll on throttle & before I know it he's on my bumper. I pull away nice & easy.

Stop light he rolls down his window. I asked him how fast he was going. He said 150.
Lmao....kph??

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'm cruise control 90. Hemi 20 truck lengths back & I see him pull into left lane fast. I roll on throttle & before I know it he's on my bumper. I pull away nice & easy. Stop light he rolls down his window. I asked him how fast he was going. He said 150.
I want some of what he's smoking... Or maybe I don't I'm not sure. Ha

1 - 20 of 298 Posts