F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

421 - 427 of 427 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Any of you guys have a Snow stage 3 kit on a 17 3.5 EB? If so, did you hook up the blue wire from the control box that is supposed to connect to the fuel rail pressure output sensor wire as well as the hose for a boost pressure? Where is that wire and got any pics?

Honestly you made a huge mistake with that Snow kit. The directions are wrong for the whole install, and the plate doesn't even fit the gen 2 properly. I went back and forth for a long time with them on this before getting all of my money back. The blue wire directions are for the gen1 not the 2, and literally has zero purpose for running the kit. There is no boost reference for the gen2 the way its setup, you have to cut into the hard hose going from the manifold and replace it all with rubber.

If you want the real info, hit me up in PM.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Honestly you made a huge mistake with that Snow kit. The directions are wrong for the whole install, and the plate doesn't even fit the gen 2 properly. I went back and forth for a long time with them on this before getting all of my money back. The blue wire directions are for the gen1 not the 2, and literally has zero purpose for running the kit. There is no boost reference for the gen2 the way its setup, you have to cut into the hard hose going from the manifold and replace it all with rubber.

If you want the real info, hit me up in PM.
Great.... pming

·
Registered
10 Posts
Any of you guys have a Snow stage 3 kit on a 17 3.5 EB? If so, did you hook up the blue wire from the control box that is supposed to connect to the fuel rail pressure output sensor wire as well as the hose for a boost pressure? Where is that wire and got any pics?
So did anyone ever figure this out? I am looking into getting some meth with a controller wondering who makes one that works for a 17? Snow makes one DI/Boost or EFI/Boost. I need to give them a call but thought I ask here first.

·
Registered
244 Posts
So did anyone ever figure this out? I am looking into getting some meth with a controller wondering who makes one that works for a 17? Snow makes one DI/Boost or EFI/Boost. I need to give them a call but thought I ask here first.

I got it figured out from some Ford service tech friends. However I'm not using that signal and only using the boost reference signal. I run the DI controller from Snow.

·
Registered
113 Posts
The blue wire for the controller is actually above 100% useless, for this specific application it serves no purpose and provides 0 (zero) fine tuning adjustments. If you want to know about meth injection, send me a PM, I also have a build thread that has some info.

·
Vendor
7,050 Posts
The blue wire for the controller is actually above 100% useless, for this specific application it serves no purpose and provides 0 (zero) fine tuning adjustments. If you want to know about meth injection, send me a PM, I also have a build thread that has some info.
Yup; but tell us how you really feel about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

421 - 427 of 427 Posts
About this Discussion
426 Replies
68 Participants
RMB_Ryan
F150 Ecoboost Forum
F150Ecoboost.net is the best Ford F150 Ecoboost Forum with discussions on 2011+ F150 Ecoboost Trucks. Discuss performance mods, towing questions, wheels, tires, lift kits, and much more!
Full Forum Listing