F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I just found the forum and wanted to introduce myself. My names bill and I'm down here in southwest Florida. I have a 2012 f150 ecoboost fx4 with the appearance package. For mods I have the afe stage 2 intake, livernoise programmer, catted downpipes and a 170* thermostat.

The truck also sits with a 2" hell bent steel leveling kit amd some 35x12.5x20 nitto trail grapplers mounted on the stock rims.

Enjoy, Bill

·
Premium Member
2,427 Posts
A few matching parts... I also have the LMS tune and trail grapplers! Welcome to the forums...

·
Registered
256 Posts
Hey guys,

I just found the forum and wanted to introduce myself. My names bill and I'm down here in southwest Florida. I have a 2012 f150 ecoboost fx4 with the appearance package. For mods I have the afe stage 2 intake, livernoise programmer, catted downpipes and a 170* thermostat.

The truck also sits with a 2" hell bent steel leveling kit amd some 35x12.5x20 nitto trail grapplers mounted on the stock rims.

Enjoy, Bill
Any sound clips of the catted dp with stock exhaust?

Truck looks good!

·
Registered
133 Posts
Nice truck welcome to the forum

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Welcome to the F150 Ecoboost Forum!

Great looking truck and nice mods!

SPPD

·
Registered
142 Posts
Nice ride. Welcome to the forum. Not sure what is more interesting the people and what they post or all the great info that can be found. I'm sure you will enjoy this forum.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the warm welcome guys. Looking forwarded to learning more on here and hopefully contributing myself to helping out others.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
About this Discussion
10 Replies
10 Participants
reider03
F150 Ecoboost Forum
F150Ecoboost.net is the best Ford F150 Ecoboost Forum with discussions on 2011+ F150 Ecoboost Trucks. Discuss performance mods, towing questions, wheels, tires, lift kits, and much more!
Full Forum Listing