F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

61 - 80 of 124 Posts

·
Registered
6,720 Posts
I shaved my FM antenna when the truck was repainted so I'm looking for a new source(s) of music. Seems spotify is a good place to start (chatted with Clark - Elmore - about this a couple of days ago). I've never been a big fan of satellite radio (listening when riding with someone else) but maybe I need to give it a serious try.
Spotify is wicked I've got a family account.

·
Registered
951 Posts
The Official "I love this song these days"

Satellite sucks. They play the same songs over and over all day at the same time every day ( just like FM did ) I dropped it like 4 years ago. I now use pandora all the time in the truck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,666 Posts

No offense intended WB, music is a very personal choice. I’ve listened to all the songs that have been posted in this thread and admittedly there are some I simply don’t like or more appropriately “don’t get”. That said, this one takes the cake. Seriously, no more than 6 words repeated in the whole song. I have no idea how anyone could listen to this more than one time.

·
Registered
951 Posts
The Official "I love this song these days"

No offense intended WB, music is a very personal choice. I’ve listened to all the songs that have been posted in this thread and admittedly there are some I simply don’t like or more appropriately “don’t get”. That said, this one takes the cake. Seriously, no more than 6 words repeated in the whole song. I have no idea how anyone could listen to this more than one time.
Same way I can’t stand to listen to some of the other music in this thread. It’s ok no offense taken. It’s not the only thing I listen to but that’s how electric/dance music is. I go through phases, this is one of those phases. . Its the tempo, not about the lyrics.

·
Registered
578 Posts
Spotify is wicked I've got a family account.
You can get a free google home mini if you have an active family account if you want one. Check around the spotify page there should be a banner. Mine isn't shipping until the end of the month, but free is free. Its gonna end up in the garage with my chromecast so i can play music out there without touching the phone.

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
Like I posted previously, I have strange taste, I admit it.

I listing to music at work while pounding away at the keyboard, tempo definitely helps.
With that said I liked Waterbuffalow video.

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
If you watch America's got Talent you will know who this is.
He didn't win but I do enjoy his stuff.

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
Same way I can’t stand to listen to some of the other music in this thread. It’s ok no offense taken. It’s not the only thing I listen to but that’s how electric/dance music is. I go through phases, this is one of those phases. . Its the tempo, not about the lyrics.

My assumption was that it was dance music and if it were just the music I’d have likely thought catchy tune. The fact that they added lyrics to it makes it a song and as a song there is nothing there. These specific lyrics are just bizzarre. From the front to the back is what we tell my elderly mother to do when she wipes as to avoid a Uninary Tract Infection. Anyway, it’s been 20 years since I’ve been on a dance floor and no doubt I’m out of touch. ;)

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
Canadian band, Moist.

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
Marty Wilson-Piper. Guitarist I mentioned earlier.
Give it about 45 seconds. He can really play the guitar.

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
Haze and shuffle.

This one is a bit mellow, but I like his voice.

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
Queensryche one of my all-time favorite rock alternative band.

·
Registered
2,788 Posts

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
61 - 80 of 124 Posts