F150 Ecoboost Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone tell me what these rims are and where I can find them! I really wanna check out prices and put them on my 2012 XLT Chrome Packaged EcoBeast ImageUploadedByTapatalk1378843854.776574.jpg
That is the picture of a truck with the rims. This is my truck ImageUploadedByTapatalk1378843959.673791.jpg
I'm not even sure yet if ill like how they'll look on my truck so if any of you with Chrome Package has rims on ur cars post some pics plz!

2012 F150 XLT EcoBEAST

·
Registered
373 Posts
Yeah I have them on my 12FX2 Screw and I would trade you if you lived closer lol. I was thinking of plasti dipping them black on my white truck.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah I have them on my 12FX2 Screw and I would trade you if you lived closer lol. I was thinking of plasti dipping them black on my white truck.
Dang haha where do you live man! haha I want these FX rims pretty bad, then im looking to find new tires.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Dang haha where do you live man! haha I want these FX rims pretty bad, then im looking to find new tires.
In Dallas and they have brand new tires on them with 1500 miles..

·
Registered
373 Posts
Let me think about it overnight

·
Registered
227 Posts
Dang would you be willing to sell them like through eBay or something.

2012 F150 XLT EcoBEAST

don't go through ebay if you want to sell, they'll charge.
Can do money order and or sign up with a paypal account and sent an invoice, it'll still charge a little but atleast you aren't paying eBay and paypal!

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
don't go through ebay if you want to sell, they'll charge.
Can do money order and or sign up with a paypal account and sent an invoice, it'll still charge a little but atleast you aren't paying eBay and paypal!
Yea I just bought some off eBay, we did through PayPal but wasnt working so I just coveted his charges hah

2012 F150 XLT EcoBEAST

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Covered his charges* I'm going to sell my Chrome Rims/Tires but I'm not sure on a good price yet.

2012 F150 XLT EcoBEAST

·
Registered
373 Posts
Yea I just bought some off eBay, we did through PayPal but wasnt working so I just coveted his charges hah

2012 F150 XLT EcoBEAST
Glad you found some wheels, i'm going to keep mine and just do some bigger tires

1 - 14 of 14 Posts