F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I've been going back and forth with the dealership and their clearing out the last 2 2013 F150 FX4 Ecoboosts they both have the luxury package 402a, so navi leather etc, this is the super crew with 5.5" box in ruby red that I want, MSRP is $53,069 and I got the rebates and discounts negotiated down to $38,248 after taxes let me know what you guys think of I should pull the trigger or not, their also throwing in a 3M protection on front end as well.

·
Registered
7,395 Posts
Do it

Family First

·
Registered
269 Posts
Good price. Great color! Pull the trigger! Check the intercooler. If it has shrouds on it, tell the dealer you want them removed pursuant to TSB 14-0017. Good luck!

·
Registered
6,517 Posts
For sure man. Also...you might ask for the dealer to throw in a little kicker like door ding and windshield repair for 3/36 for instance.....worth a shot. Worked for me. :cool:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Sounds like a good deal to me

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
706 Posts
I just bought a 2013 fx4 screw. I had a trade in, msrp on the one I bougjt was 50,300 and I paid 41,295 so ya that is a good deal. I got a pretty good deal I thought. If I was you I would be tying the deal up, you won't find a better deal than that until they start getting the 2015's in and are trying to get rid of the 2014's.

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
So you a Ecobeast owner or what??

Reactions: Raiderfan1890

·
Registered
7,395 Posts
I just bought a 2013 fx4 screw. I had a trade in, msrp on the one I bougjt was 50,300 and I paid 41,295 so ya that is a good deal. I got a pretty good deal I thought. If I was you I would be tying the deal up, you won't find a better deal than that until they start getting the 2015's in and are trying to get rid of the 2014's.
Pics or it didn't happen

Certified Internet Warrior. I once ctrl alt del'd a man to death.

·
Registered
7,395 Posts

·
Registered
706 Posts
I have a galaxy 4 that I use and post with and haven't been able to figure out how to post pictures in my posts. I was able to load it in my signature on this forum, I thought any way, it shows up on my posts in my signature on my phone. On the f 150 forum I can't get my phone to even load the picture on to my signature or I can't figure it out either way I will eventually post pictures using a computer.

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Did NvMySi (OP) buy a truck today?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I'm just waiting for the approval, already left a deposit via credit card :) can't wait . Will keep you guys posted and will post some pics they actually have black, white and ruby red which I really like

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Get the Ruby....;)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts