·
Registered
859 Posts
ouch, that's gotta hurt.

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
@NastyWendy, Looks like one of those events that started out with the phrase "watch this!" apparently that's an annual competition, although it is nice to see how the automatic safety protocol (flashers and horn upon airbag deployment, and I believe there's a 911 and an I.C.E call as well, but maybe that's only w/mytouch?) works without actually wadding up one of our own trucks!

·
Registered
74 Posts
What a waste of a truck. Some people....

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using F150 EcoBoost

·
Registered
146 Posts
I dont remember the Dukes of Hazzard ever ending up like that. And to think they did not have Ford safety protocalls. What a waste of a perfectly good Ford.

·
Registered
13,060 Posts
why is everyone dogging this idea, the warranty states you can jump it 3 feet vertical safely. Why wouldn't you try to jump this as high as you can go. It's the same as putting a tuner on your EB & wondering how much more HP & torque you can get out of it? Not every idea is stupid, just not always beneficial. Anyways I hope no one is offended, I just feel it was a cool video to watch as it was SOMEONE else wrecking their ride. ok back to my bud light platinum & Canada Day festivities ;)

·
Premium Member
2,425 Posts
Lol I have no problem watching somebody else do that..

I also don't mind watching somebody else throw boost and fuel at their truck till it blows! That's why I got a professional to do mine!

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Like a good neighbor ....

1 - 20 of 31 Posts