F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I filled out my form on June 28th.
I've tried to contact you guys with the form and with email, but haven't heard back.
I thought it read 3 business days?

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Order 203977

·
Vendor
1,523 Posts
I filled out my form on June 28th.
I've tried to contact you guys with the form and with email, but haven't heard back.
I thought it read 3 business days?
Order 203977
It usually takes less than three business days, depending on how busy 5-Star and our tuning department happen to be.

Looking through our submitted forms and tuning email account, I don't see a submitted form or email with your truck's pertinent information.

The cause of this issue might be javascript being disabled, local/network firewall settings, or browser settings where the form will show successful submission but block the form from actually sending.

We have had this happen to like one other guy, but we've had trouble replicating it to find the specific issue.

If you want, you can email me your truck's info, and I'll get your tunes expedited as fast as humanly possible. [email protected]

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I just got back in town.
I will try to resubmit the form early Friday and touch base in the early afternoon
Thanks

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Looks like it went through this time as I received emails.
Yep, last time it gave me a thanks for submitting message on the webpage, but obviously didn't go through.
I might have used a mobile device, but think it was my home PC

Thanks for letting me know

·
Vendor
1,523 Posts
Looks like it went through this time as I received emails.
Yep, last time it gave me a thanks for submitting message on the webpage, but obviously didn't go through.
I might have used a mobile device, but think it was my home PC

Thanks for letting me know
No worries. Sorry about the inconvenience with all this.

5-Star received your information, and they're putting a rush on your tunes. They might be able to squeeze them out today, but that's dependent on nothing breaking or exploding.

Thanks for your business and patience.

·
Premium Member
4,079 Posts
No worries. Sorry about the inconvenience with all this.

5-Star received your information, and they're putting a rush on your tunes. They might be able to squeeze them out today, but that's dependent on nothing breaking or exploding.

Thanks for your business and patience.
WHOA, Whoa, whoa!!!!!! The words "breaking" and "exploding" should NEVER be used when referring to custom tunes.....unless we're talking about "that one notorious company" that rhymes with F-F-Y. ;)

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
You're right, I should of said "detonations and grenading".

:p
That's okay, this is me exiting a packed WalMart parking lot anyways.. almost
I think it's call a lack of Impulse Control or Patience...

or "You can't fix stupid..."

Reactions: bespurcell
1 - 9 of 9 Posts