F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
674 Posts
That looks like a tuned time slip. If your 60' wasn't horrible you would be running 8.4s in the 1/8 and a low 13 in the 1/4.

·
Registered
2,413 Posts
All my ssi time slips are around 8.7 8.8

*Sent from higher than stock boost

·
Registered
64 Posts
work on that reaction and 60', my truck leaves hard when in 4hi and brake boosting...

·
Registered
674 Posts
I'm trying to figure out why you are claiming this slip is stock. There are plenty of full bolt on tuned trucks not running this good.

·
Registered
674 Posts
Well there ya go. Two stock trucks that are a half second and 5 mph slower in the 1/8 than the OP. It doesn't add up. Oh and nice times bubba.

·
Registered
54 Posts
So what is his point? is he just trolling? There is a ton of data out there on stock and modded Ecos of all Cab/Bed/driveline/gearing varieties for us to compare his slip to, maybe he doesn't think a tune is a mod.

That is still fast for tune only so I don't buy any of it.

·
Registered
2,413 Posts
Plz go back to your own forums

He is tuned ..look that 2.1 sixty lol

*Sent By Leading Edge Tuning !

·
Registered
54 Posts
Plz go back to your own forums

He is tuned ..look that 2.1 sixty lol

Look buddy, either ignore me or you should find a different forum, you don't want me to make you look like a fool. I've never been a cheerleader like you and it's quite pathetic the way you go around spewing non sense and BS. If people can't see through you then they deserve to go down that path. Your an attention whore like your buddy that I guess sold his truck..maybe you should follow suit. Your the type of person that takes zero responsibility for YOUR actions and thinks it's everyone else's fault, maybe you'll grow eventually.

If someone wants to view your past posts, they will die with laughter because in the last month you have praised T5 and told everyone how great it was, how great your logs were, etc. etc., you then had an issue and decided to blame everything on everyone else. Next thing we see is the MPT train your swallowing, but this week it is something new. Your a fool man, no one here takes you serious and you should thank guys like me for being honest with you. I tried to guide you when all you did was talk smack to seTX, I tried to tell you more boost more boost more boost isn't always the answer, but I would love to post screen shots of how many times you asked for MORE in your tune.

We all take risks here, if you aren't a big boy and can't handle failures on modified vehicles than go back to tricking out your skateboard.

..or just be a happy pig in the mud bottom feeding and causing drama that will never be useful to anyone. Your BS endorsements suck, you know how people say some could "sell ice to an eskimo" you probably couldn't sell Rick James a bag of crack.

·
Registered
2,413 Posts
Funny dick , people know who is telling the truth.

At that time my log Reading skills were ****. . T5 did feel strong. . What's your point?

Everyone knows your a minion so buzz off.

Reactions: ford4thot

·
Registered
674 Posts
What's wrong with praising a tune....until it blows your engine. It blows my mind that some that have engine problems from a tune would even consider continuing using the same tuner after their engine is fixed. Then again, there has been a steady increase in swappage as of late.

·
Registered
13,052 Posts
Look buddy, either ignore me or you should find a different forum, you don't want me to make you look like a fool. I've never been a cheerleader like you and it's quite pathetic the way you go around spewing non sense and BS. If people can't see through you then they deserve to go down that path. Your an attention whore like your buddy that I guess sold his truck..maybe you should follow suit. Your the type of person that takes zero responsibility for YOUR actions and thinks it's everyone else's fault, maybe you'll grow eventually.

If someone wants to view your past posts, they will die with laughter because in the last month you have praised T5 and told everyone how great it was, how great your logs were, etc. etc., you then had an issue and decided to blame everything on everyone else. Next thing we see is the MPT train your swallowing, but this week it is something new. Your a fool man, no one here takes you serious and you should thank guys like me for being honest with you. I tried to guide you when all you did was talk smack to seTX, I tried to tell you more boost more boost more boost isn't always the answer, but I would love to post screen shots of how many times you asked for MORE in your tune.

We all take risks here, if you aren't a big boy and can't handle failures on modified vehicles than go back to tricking out your skateboard.

..or just be a happy pig in the mud bottom feeding and causing drama that will never be useful to anyone. Your BS endorsements suck, you know how people say some could "sell ice to an eskimo" you probably couldn't sell Rick James a bag of crack.
Hi. You've made 4 posts & joins yesterday. You guided Eco? Who are you really? Obvie you are just here to bash Eco. But I guess the internet makes most people tough. not tough mudder but In that other way.

Yes this time slip is probably a troll. We all laugh. We move on. raider posts a pic. We laugh again. I post a pic. Everyone hates on me. We get it.

now. Who are you really? No but really. Who are you.

eH

·
Registered
7,395 Posts
At that time my Reading skills were ****.

Now that we have that established, can we work on your grammar skills?

Lol, I kid. Love you eco

Black Sheep of the Family

·
Registered
7,395 Posts
Which one

Black Sheep of the Family

1 - 20 of 85 Posts