F150 Ecoboost Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have new 18" rims and this is probably my 10000th post about tires/rims haha so I'm debating between Bridgestone revo 2's, and Bfgoodrich All Terrains. I do mainly street driving with almost 0 off road except for the occasional camping trips, I want a smooth ride because right now I've got stock XLT chrome package tires.

I really want a aggressive tire with a not too round wall on it.

Another question about size, will a 275/285 fit in the Wheel Well of a 4x2 XLT Super Crew or will I have some rubbing, Im looking for 265-285/70/18's...

I do not have a front level yet.

2012 F150 XLT EcoBEAST

·
Registered
943 Posts
I was very happy with the Bridgestone Duelers that I had on my F-350. I wiil defintely be replacing the Goodyears on my ecco boost with Bridgestone Duelers when the time comes.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Not gonna knock BFG All Terrains, but if you drive mostly pavement, there are better options.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Not gonna knock BFG All Terrains, but if you drive mostly pavement, there are better options.
Ya what do you thin about the Dueler Revo 2's, I want a aggressive tire and the Revo 2's are looking like my best bet

2012 F150 XLT EcoBEAST

·
Registered
2,630 Posts
I'm looking at the Revo 2's for mine and my wife's. My parents put them on both their vehicles and seem to really like them. I've had a bad experience with BFGs. Had one bubble on the sidewall and two if the others were looking like they were about to do the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
I'm looking at the Revo 2's for mine and my wife's. My parents put them on both their vehicles and seem to really like them. I've had a bad experience with BFGs. Had one bubble on the sidewall and two if the others were looking like they were about to do the same.
Yea I'm really liking the reviews, they seem like a good everyday highway driver and off road tire , they have a nice aggressive look too, which is cool.

2012 F150 XLT EcoBEAST

·
Registered
30 Posts
I had used the original Revo's on a 2000 xterra, and went through a set of Revo's and Revo's 2's in my 2006 Xterra. Unbelievable tires in wet and snow conditions. I put 300,000km on those 2 sets of tires!! I'll definitely be going with them again when I where these Scropions down on my 2013 lariat!!

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I had used the original Revo's on a 2000 xterra, and went through a set of Revo's and Revo's 2's in my 2006 Xterra. Unbelievable tires in wet and snow conditions. I put 300,000km on those 2 sets of tires!! I'll definitely be going with them again when I where these Scropions down on my 2013 lariat!!

Do you know which ones come with no white wall lettering, it's pissing me off haha, I have seen some pictures with all black Revo 2's and some with white lettering

2012 F150 XLT EcoBEAST

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I don't believe they come without outlines white letter, they may have just mounted them that side in !!!
Ok awesome yea I called bridgestone, one side has white outline lettering other has black, and they are reversible

2012 F150 XLT EcoBEAST

1 - 10 of 10 Posts