F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone tell me is 35'' MT will fit under my 2013 f150
Ecoboost with just a 2" leveling kit or will I need wheel spacers or what?

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
The general consensus is that NO a 35" tire will not fit with a level on the STOCK wheels but, with an aftermarket set it should be okay. As long as the backspace is right.

·
Registered
105 Posts
The rims have to have an offset. If you go to BDS Suspension's webpage n go to the year truck you have it will tell you how much backspacing is needed/recommended. Mine still rubbed a little bit when backing up n turning. But with a little trim of the front valance....problem solved.

·
Registered
394 Posts
The rims have to have an offset. If you go to BDS Suspension's webpage n go to the year truck you have it will tell you how much backspacing is needed/recommended. Mine still rubbed a little bit when backing up n turning. But with a little trim of the front valance....problem solved.
Do you mind posting up some pics to show what you trimmed?

·
Registered
105 Posts
Sorry for it being sideways. But I just had to trim the corner off the front valance under the front bumper. It is a plastic material but trimmed pretty easy with a good knife. I've seen some that trim a bunch off to make it more uniform looking with the aluminum material that comes down below the intercooler

ForumRunner_20140113_112240.jpg

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
Some, not all. Ex. LT295/60R20 Trail Grapplers will fit. 34.45x12.13 -- any of these size tires will cost you, A LOT, i.e.: $350-400

I'm going with LT275/65R20 Terra Grapplers -- 34.09x10.98 -- These, for some reason, are only $250 ea. They're ATs not MT's though.

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
35's will fit, but you can't go 12.50 wide without offset wheels.

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
35's will fit, but you can't go 12.50 wide without offset wheels.
Some MT's have pretty large side lugs that will rub the CAs.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts