F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
that is the question...got the new lights in and was thinking about tinting the taillights...hmmm

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Tint it, but of course follow your local laws.

SPPD

·
Registered
216 Posts
The 2013 fx are "smoked" from the factory and I think they look really good. however, I despise when people black them out it is a safety hazard and I think it looks like crap.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Agree on blacked out..just want a light tint...but knowing me I could easily screw it up..lol

·
Registered
107 Posts
Any pics of the new stuff yet? I personally love the OEM slightly tinted FX lights...I wouldn't do anything more. Just my 0.02.

·
Registered
589 Posts
I would think the tint would look ok but take away from the safety aspect of it. I was talking to Recon Lights about their tinted tail lights and was given the same answer look great just not as bright as the normal ones.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Here's pics..didn't get a pic if the tails will tonight and post..all are nice but the 3rd brakelight has me a little worried as the circuit board isnt fully protected..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
6 Participants
Eco_Punisher
F150 Ecoboost Forum
F150Ecoboost.net is the best Ford F150 Ecoboost Forum with discussions on 2011+ F150 Ecoboost Trucks. Discuss performance mods, towing questions, wheels, tires, lift kits, and much more!
Full Forum Listing