F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Idk if anyone else watches top gear but they are testing new pick up trucks today. Tanner Foust is driving the twin turbo. He us putting a beating on it haha

·
Registered
98 Posts
I'll have to check that out! Wonder if I can buy the episode on iTunes.

2013 SuperCrew XLT XTR Kodiak Brown Ecoboost 145"WB 302A package, Max Tow package

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
128 thousand pound plane! Pulled it like a beast. You guys see the family spinning tires in it lol

·
Registered
838 Posts
Is it on youtube? Links? Cant find it.... Grrrrr

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Man I hope it is on on demand tomorrow.

SPPD

Reactions: scap99

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm not sure. Maybe look up the history channel online

·
Registered
98 Posts
We don't seem to get Top Gear on the Canadian version of History. Stupid CRTC...
Not posted on iTunes yet. Looks like they're a week behind.

2013 SuperCrew XLT XTR Kodiak Brown Ecoboost 145"WB 302A package, Max Tow package

·
Registered
197 Posts
In my opinion, they were just clowning around, the only real test was when they pulled the plane

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
The blonde riding in the Ford in the garage challenge is hawt!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
98 Posts
Just watched it. Pretty fun, not at all scientific (of course, this is Top Gear), but cool. Tanner needs to learn how to fully disable the AdvanceTrac nanny.

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
Just watched it. Pretty fun, not at all scientific (of course, this is Top Gear), but cool. Tanner needs to learn how to fully disable the AdvanceTrac nanny.
That's easy, sct tuner >:]

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
You can completely disable traction control, It throws up abs and stability trac lights on the dash though.

Reactions: scap99

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
You can completely disable traction control, It throws up abs and stability trac lights on the dash though.
Yeah? How do I do that?

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
Yeah? How do I do that?

Should be an option when you're uploading the tune, or least it was on previous vehicles that I've owned. Haven't had the time to really play with this one.

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
Should be an option when you're uploading the tune, or least it was on previous vehicles that I've owned. Haven't had the time to really play with this one.
I've not dug all the way into it, but I didn't think that was an option.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts