·
Premium Member
2013 Ford F150 XLT 3.5 EgoBeast SuperCrew 4X4, 3.55 axles, 9.75" w/elocker
2,966 Posts
Wheeeeeedoggeees :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
1 Posts
I've stretched the ol' girls legs up to 130+ ( gps mph) got there very quick still had gear and she was still pulling strong when Iet out..
Eh hmmm.. mexico..
I was topping out around 123. I removed the limiter today, and bumped the timing a couple degrees. She slams gears in amazingly fast now. I just ran out to the highway an hour ago and hammered her. I was just over 140 when I let off. Can’t wait to get my tune for it.
2018 4x2 coyote

·
Premium Member
2013 Ford F150 XLT 3.5 EgoBeast SuperCrew 4X4, 3.55 axles, 9.75" w/elocker
2,966 Posts
With the oversize tires I shut down at 103. Plenty fast enough for an emergency out on the highway. Way too fast for an emergency in town.

·
Premium Member
2012 f150 3.5 platinum 4x4
136 Posts
I was topping out around 123. I removed the limiter today, and bumped the timing a couple degrees. She slams gears in amazingly fast now. I just ran out to the highway an hour ago and hammered her. I was just over 140 when I let off. Can’t wait to get my tune for it.
2018 4x2 coyote
When you say you " bumped the timing a couple degrees " were you adjusting global timing through sct, or ngauge ? Or do you have another way of going about it?

·
Registered
74 Posts
I'd like to add to this thread after a recent issue I had. Never thought about it but tires are definitely the weak point. Ours (Canadian) will hit 165 ish Kms before limit. The issue I had was due to my snows on steels. The installer put long stems on for some reason...
I regularly travel the open highway off shift so its wide open. Here's the issue...through centrifugal forces, the long stems actually flexed away from center (at speed), and began to wear and notch around were it penetrates the rim. I was losing air in one tire so figured it was kicked or something...no big deal, until I took it to get repaired and when it was up on the hoist, I went out to check the brakes. I looked at the others and saw the same wear / notch on the other 3 tires too. LIGHTBULB...LOL. Anywho, just thought I would mention it as a PSA 😉👍
SO...SHORT STEMS ONLY PEOPLE!!!
Stay safe kids.
Cheers, Sadz

·
Registered
2018 3.5L, Lariat, 4 inch Fox BDS, 18s/35s rims and tires, Sealight LEDs, Deployable Steps AMP
2 Posts
105 on the 2018s. And yes, it'll slap it in a hurry, especially with the 3.5EBgen2/10-speed combo.
This thread is old but yesterday I went 115 in my 2018 3.5 EB shortbed supercrew with no tune or anything, I was in eco mode and going down a slight hill if that affects it. also have 35s/18s and a 4 inch lift

21 - 28 of 28 Posts