F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone tried these tow mirrors from 1A Auto? Seems like a good price and good reviews.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,749 Posts
Had mine for about 6 months and seem ok, fit ok also. just have to get used to the double mirrors with different zooms. but wasn’t my choice of mirrors. The ones I wanted aren’t in stock any time soon (power fold and telescopic) and don’t want to pay a extra $1000 for OEM from the ones I got (Have the money but just don’t think their worth it)

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the reply. I don't have the telescoping or power fold option on my truck. And like you, I don't want to spend the money for OEM tow mirrors.

·
Premium Member
2,749 Posts
@Lizardking419 i looked at 1aauto and saw they have the mirrors they've been out of with the power options. They said they would email me when they came available and of course that failed Lol. But any way it will be a few weeks before I get them and get them installed. If you want to buy the ones I’ve got let me know, if you haven’t got them already .

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
@Lizardking419 i looked at 1aauto and saw they have the mirrors they've been out of with the power options. They said they would email me when they came available and of course that failed Lol. But any way it will be a few weeks before I get them and get them installed. If you want to buy the ones I’ve got let me know, if you haven’t got them already .
I just put in the order this morning. $180 shipped. How much were you looking to get?

·
Premium Member
2,749 Posts

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I got the order shipped email. I don't think you will have problem selling yours. It's good that they finally got the ones in stock that you want.

·
Premium Member
2,749 Posts
Will get latter this week. I don’t have the telescopic mod on my truck but have kit for it, when I ordered the power mirrors back in july, they came back and said they were out so I just kept the kit that I ordered at the same time. I have power fold, memory and heat.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts