F150 Ecoboost Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey yall! I got my 2012 XLT supercrew back at Christmas and joined the forum. I havent said much so I'll make up for it now. Since getting the truck in December Ive added an AFE 4 inch exhaust, AFE stage 2 intake, SCT tuner with MPT custom tunes, Gauges using Torque App, painted engine cover, FX/Harley tails, Foxbox with 2-10inch subwoofers, 5% window tint over factory and plastidipped tailgate ford emblem. Trucks dirty but it earns its keep everyday. Let me know what yall think!

·
Registered
144 Posts
Nice. Great post. Engine cover looks good

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Nice Work!

SPPD

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I think I got more noise than performance out of the intake. The airraid intake I think would be the best for the price but I wanted the engine bay to look nice.

·
Premium Member
2,425 Posts
Rest assured, the AFE2 had the highest numbers produced on a dyno out of the intakes. Airaid was #2 (and I have Airaid so I'm not being bias)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I ordered some projector headlights that will be in on Thursday. I'm stoked!

·
Registered
393 Posts
Looking good.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Looks great.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I took a short little video today to showoff the AFE exhaust and the new kickass 93 performance tune MPT just released. Sorry for not showing the speedo but at the time I was just doing it for the sound of the exhaust. Hope yall enjoy! If you are on a desktop click the HD button on the video. BTW I turned onto a main road leaving my subdivision. I do not condone speeding through housing.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=582315075165220&set=vb.100001601988007&type=2&theater

·
Registered
118 Posts
Nice modifications!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey is the AFE 4" exhaust worth the money in your opinion? Or am I better of putting the money towards another brand exhaust? Thanks and nice truck man

1 - 16 of 16 Posts