F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I bought my truck used with these on her, they have about 2,500 miles on them and should be good for another 60k. I'm asking $900 obo. I'm currently in San Diego if you want to look at them or PM me and I'll send you some pics. Trying to fund my center console build..

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
​updated! Price drop

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Still available

·
Registered
124 Posts
Why are you unloading these tires?
I have a crew in Wa that could pick them up for me in a few weeks.
what is the price drop? I still see $1,100 for the set.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
$1100 was the price drop. I move to San Diego last month, just haven't updated my profile yet. I'm getting rid of them because my truck has the 3.31 gears and with the 34" tires the gear ratio was too tall for me.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
3750 lbs

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Still available

·
Registered
124 Posts
E's then, good tires.
have a set of 40's on an F-350 that have lots of miles and still going strong.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Price drop: $900. Willing to ship but you pay for shipping.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Still available

·
Registered
124 Posts
I think one of your issues may be that these are E rated tires, heavy duty, actually for f-250 and up. When you look up stock sized tires you will find toyo's for $198-208 brand new in a LIGHT/ MEDIUM DUTY tire. So... Folks that haul and need a great tire, these are the ones. These are high load rated and suited for towing. They are also long wearing and durable. Lookup some e rated tires and these are well priced.
GLWS

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks for adding the extra info RichardT.

·
Registered
124 Posts
No problem. Like I said good tires.
if you still have them when my crew heads back this way then I might make you an offer on them

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Sounds good.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Possibly sold...

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Still available

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
I think one of your issues may be that these are E rated tires, heavy duty, actually for f-250 and up. When you look up stock sized tires you will find toyo's for $198-208 brand new in a LIGHT/ MEDIUM DUTY tire. So... Folks that haul and need a great tire, these are the ones. These are high load rated and suited for towing. They are also long wearing and durable. Lookup some e rated tires and these are well priced.
GLWS
Not necessarily true on the E rating. Lots of guy's on this forum run E rated tires, and with the loads that some are towing it makes perfect sense.
I run them on my F-350 ONLY because I run a sander during the winter months, if it wasn't for that I could legally run a lighter tire. I believe the actual load rating between D and E is only 225lbs.
Glad you have a good luck with them, I personally found Toyo's to be a lousy wearing tire. Comments have gone both ways on here, some have had better luck then others.
I now run Firestone Transforce and love them for winter plowing traction and handling.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts