F150 Ecoboost Forum banner
21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
648 Posts
I'd have more faith in a Toyota built vehicle then most other manufacturers. They are usually a generation or 2 behind in technological advancements but that's because the ensure it meets their standards of reliability. You end up paying a premium for it tho

·
Registered
7,422 Posts
I'd have more faith in a Toyota built vehicle then most other manufacturers. They are usually a generation or 2 behind in technological advancements but that's because the ensure it meets their standards of reliability. You end up paying a premium for it tho
I don't think the current tundras are all that expensive. The top of the line 1794 edition with the highest option package is $54000. Thats F150 XLT money these days.

Yeah, you might pay a lot closer to MSRP for the Toyota but the MSRP's are pretty low.

·
Registered
7,422 Posts
Allegedly this is the new Tundra that this motor is supposed to go in:

I don't hate it, but that grill is damn big

·
Registered
648 Posts
I'm not a fan of the white LED's but the rest of it looks good

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7,422 Posts
Now its official, Toyota released an image of the TRD Pro Tundra since the other photos leaked.

Thing needs a set of 35's asap. It looks like it skipped leg day a little.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Yeah, that grille has got to go. I am just barely getting used to the latest front end on the 4Runner and Tacoma. They took that look to the extreme here.

Would have to rush out and buy a brush guard to hide that honker!

Sent from my SM-N976U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2016 Ford F-150 XLT 2.7 Ecoboost 3.55 Axle
750 Posts
Now its official, Toyota released an image of the TRD Pro Tundra since the other photos leaked.

View attachment 172811

Looks way better than all of the previous Tundras!

·
Premium Member
2013 XLT 302A 145" Screw
3,447 Posts
Blasphemy. Ugly too.

Reactions: boostkingMatt

·
Registered
7,422 Posts

View attachment 172811

The more I look at this the less I like it. Giving it time to grow on me is not working in this case.

·
Registered
2016 Ford F-150 XLT 2.7 Ecoboost 3.55 Axle
750 Posts
The more I look at this the less I like it. Giving it time to grow on me is not working in this case.
Same thing with me. It just looks garbage. I kinda like the shape of the cab, but the front end is just looking worse and worse.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Good thing this is a Ford forum.

I have a feeling that these new Tundras will be like the Chevrolet is to me. Once in a while I see one done just right and it actually looks good.

Sent from my SM-N976U using Tapatalk

21 - 33 of 33 Posts