F150 Ecoboost Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a set of New/Used AMP Research Power Steps for SCrew. Currently have stock FX4 steps for trade, and willing to throw in some $$$. Truck only has 2200 miles currently, so steps are in good condition. Located in South Texas, PM me if interested.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Why would anyone want to trade aftermarket steps for your stock ones? ... even if you threw some money's down. Most people I think would agree that your asking a $100 for a $10 bill.

·
Registered
9,640 Posts
Why would anyone want to trade aftermarket steps for your stock ones? ... even if you threw some money's down. Most people I think would agree that your asking a $100 for a $10 bill.
Wow, did you see how old that post was?

·
Registered
943 Posts
Hey I just noticed that Scap is now the top post whore. Congratulations:p

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Great feedback, thanks so much for your positive response. And you're right , that just sounds crazy. Except two weeks ago I traded a guy for a brand new set of amp power steps, for my "10$" steps.. No cash.

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
I'll trade you my OEM steps + $150 for your amp steps ;)

·
Registered
7,394 Posts
There's always someone who buys a used customized truck and wants a stock look.

·
Registered
859 Posts
Those AMP steps look awesome. How do you like 'em?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Those AMP steps look awesome. How do you like 'em?

Theyre awesome, decided to go with the amp research over besttop with wifi. My local shop had done the besttops on a few trucks, and apparently they were always coming back with issues. Definitely would suggest these, the oem boards just do not cut it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts