F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We just purchased a 26' Winnebago travel trailer to tow behind our EB. The trailer tows very nicely behind the truck but when it comes to backing up I miss the backup camera. Is there a way to hook into the trucks backup system with a camera hooked on the rear of the trailer? If not, does anyone have a suggestion for a wireless camera we could just use when towing?

Thanks,
Russ
'13 F150 EB

·
Premium Member
413 Posts
I was going to recommend my employer but we have no stores in your area. Check out the stuff they have at Best Buy or someplace like that. Yes, wireless is available!

·
Registered
537 Posts
Amazon offers a true plethora of available wireless options. One of the reasons I mention Amazon is that there will be varying causes of interference that can effect the wireless communication between the camera and the monitor. Amazon has one of the absolute best return policies offered if you are not pleased with the performance of the system you choose to go with.

On our motorhome I leave the rearview camera on while driving down the road, it serves as a great rear view mirror.

Another idea though it can be taxing on a marriage if your communications are not well versed is a small pair of hand held 2 way radios.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
5 Participants
jonrjen
F150 Ecoboost Forum
F150Ecoboost.net is the best Ford F150 Ecoboost Forum with discussions on 2011+ F150 Ecoboost Trucks. Discuss performance mods, towing questions, wheels, tires, lift kits, and much more!
Full Forum Listing