F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Related to towing and so I thought I'd pose the question here. I've ordered a 6 x 10 and it comes stock with 3/4" plywood flooring. I will be using the trailer to transport race motorcycles (tires can be warm when I load them in after the day is done). What flooring would you recommend?

·
Registered
589 Posts
Treated Plywood would be just fine. In the summers I do the same thing with my enclosed trailer along with other things.

Also something to consider too is to rhinoline the floor to provide traction only downfall I have seen is it really sucks when it comes to moving other stuff around that don't have wheels. What kind of track bike do you race?

·
Premium Member
413 Posts
I had a Rhino in one truck and my Ecoboost sports a Line-X. I find the Line-X a bit easier to deal with when moving stuff around. The Rhino was STICKYYYY!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Treated Plywood would be just fine. In the summers I do the same thing with my enclosed trailer along with other things.

Also something to consider too is to rhinoline the floor to provide traction only downfall I have seen is it really sucks when it comes to moving other stuff around that don't have wheels. What kind of track bike do you race?
Thanks for the input. I'm on a BMW S1000RR.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
3 Participants
randomwalker
F150 Ecoboost Forum
F150Ecoboost.net is the best Ford F150 Ecoboost Forum with discussions on 2011+ F150 Ecoboost Trucks. Discuss performance mods, towing questions, wheels, tires, lift kits, and much more!
Full Forum Listing