F150 Ecoboost Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 29 of 29 Posts
Sorry to sidetrack.... But did you actually order the bel-tec parts to drop the tremor? I didnt think they made anything for the 14 trucks yet...i was reading your sig...
Yep. Ordered through the Ford dealer, they tell me there's no difference from 13 to 14 struts and shackles... I believe Beltech just hasn't tried it yet so won't confirm themselves (or advertise it) until they see it in their own shop. Parts are in, we'll know for sure on Thursday if it works.

Yep. Ordered through the Ford dealer, they tell me there's no difference from 13 to 14 struts and shackles... I believe Beltech just hasn't tried it yet so won't confirm themselves (or advertise it) until they see it in their own shop. Parts are in, we'll know for sure on Thursday if it works.
It is my understanding that the lower control arms differ from 13-14... And the current beltec front kits will not work unless you swap in 13 arms....

if it does work please report back and try to get pics!

It is my understanding that the lower control arms differ from 13-14... And the current beltec front kits will not work unless you swap in 13 arms....

hmm interesting.. yeah i'll let you know either way.

I've spoken to DJM and Belltech about my Tremor. Both say their 13 kits won't work on the front. I've done a catback, AFE and an MPT tune so far. Want to do off-road dp but I'm not a huge fan of the ricey sound. Had speakers done today

I've spoken to DJM and Belltech about my Tremor. Both say their 13 kits won't work on the front. I've done a catback, AFE and an MPT tune so far. Want to do off-road dp but I'm not a huge fan of the ricey sound. Had speakers done today
That really sucks. Going to the dealer today to try to figure out a solution. Parts are in & was scheduled in the Serv. Dept. to get it done tomorrow.

What about 14 FX2 struts? (I've got an FX4 Tremor an just wanna lower it 2 in front and 3 in back). Or, like punisher said, swap the control arms to allow the Beltech struts to fit??

What speakers did you do? Did you also add an amp? How do you find the sound difference?

Yeah it looks like we'll be swapping the control arms as well tomorrow. Everyone's confident that this'll work without a hitch.

That really sucks. Going to the dealer today to try to figure out a solution. Parts are in & was scheduled in the Serv. Dept. to get it done tomorrow.

What about 14 FX2 struts? (I've got an FX4 Tremor an just wanna lower it 2 in front and 3 in back). Or, like punisher said, swap the control arms to allow the Beltech struts to fit??
The struts also differ from 13-14 by part num but not sure of the physical differences

21 - 29 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.