F150 Ecoboost Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there any way to get apps for the screen or a way to get monitor different things on the gauge detail screen?

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know all the screens it came with, trailer control, fuel Eco., trip, trans temp. Etc...

·
Registered
46 Posts
Wait, what? I don't think I have ever seen this in the manual. Got to go back and look now because this would be pretty useful.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

·
Registered
537 Posts
Wait, what? I don't think I have ever seen this in the manual. Got to go back and look now because this would be pretty useful.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Well, what did you find? Anything new and exciting? Does Ford offer an APP for all the reasons they can cancel your warranty?

·
Premium Member
2,425 Posts
It did disappoint me that the apps weren't more inclusive. I was hoping for a bunch of cool functions....

·
Registered
16 Posts
I have heard this come up from time to time. It sure looks like Ford left room for new apps but I have not heard of anyone being able to install any apps. I would not doubt that this might be for legal reasons if anyone ever got into an accident?

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I hear you on the legal side of the thing but like any feature it would only work at a stop or in park

·
Registered
59 Posts
I hear you on the legal side of the thing but like any feature it would only work at a stop or in park
Some of the apps (the info one comes to mind) show this functionality. You can only get info if your speed is zero. And it goes away if you start moving.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

1 - 14 of 14 Posts