F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there...I've been data logging my 1/4 miles so MPT can iron out the wrinkles in my tune and, like the title says, my truck will pull to the left or right when flooring it. Driving normal and steering is fine. I recently had an alignment done and I'm all good there. My boss thought it might because my rear struts aren't stiff enough to keep my ass off the ground lifting the front up a bit creating the steering issue. Any suggestions? Would traction bars help?

·
Registered
343 Posts
Axle wrap. Makes the back axle to jump. KM

·
Registered
597 Posts
Left and right during the same run or left one time then right on another run? Same stretch of road or different? Traction control of or on? In two or four wheel drive?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Left and right during the same run or left one time then right on another run? Same stretch of road or different? Traction control of or on? In two or four wheel drive?
Yes, yes, off (advance trac, too), 4HI. There's no wheel spin being in 4HI, but I have to fight the wheel to keep the truck straight...

·
Premium Member
2,931 Posts
Try in 2 wheel with Elocker locked (if equipped) and see what happens

·
Premium Member
6,301 Posts
Mr B???

What do you know about WOT 0-60 Elocker starts? Lol

So, a little jekyll/Hyde comes to the surface.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
597 Posts
I'm thinking then that there are multiple causes, front tires grabbing and slipping a little. Varying frictional coefficients of the road surface, tire tread flex, carcus flex, suspension loading and unloading the individual tires, control arm bushings compressing then springing back. One or all or several working additively. I would bet that driving normally will alleviate the problem.

·
Premium Member
2,931 Posts
Mr B???

What do you know about WOT 0-60 Elocker starts? Lol

So, a little jekyll/Hyde comes to the surface.
lol e-locker is supposed to kick out at 25 mph but may not until power reduced
(I always do a wot after each tune change) ?

·
Premium Member
6,301 Posts
Comments make no sense. Need video
So, I think what you are saying is that you don't think his truck is actually catching air? You know, popping a wheelie?

It would explain it though, no?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts