F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,402 Posts
I commented on this at TFL truck. I dont see it as a negative because:

1. No one drives like that.
2. Its awesome that it makes enough torque to do that.

·
Registered
4,430 Posts
All the guys on that show are dip****s. They seem to not know anything about vehicles at all, yet they make a living doing it.

It only broke due to wheel hop. He stayed on the gas with the rear end clearly severely bouncing. I dont get it. Tis is due to severe pinion angle from throttle and the leaf springs not handling the power. Traction bars fix this, which is precisely why I have them.

·
Registered
3,402 Posts
All the guys on that show are dip****s. They seem to not know anything about vehicles at all, yet they make a living doing it.

It only broke due to wheel hop. He stayed on the gas with the rear end clearly severely bouncing. I dont get it. Tis is due to severe pinion angle from throttle and the leaf springs not handling the power. Traction bars fix this, which is precisely why I have them.
They are dip****s. Especially Roman and Mr Truck. And the 5Star series that they have been doing is stupid and leaves a poor taste in everyone’s mouth. It’s blatant advertising and just detracts from the site.

But they are the only dip****s that test trucks back to back in a semi-scientific way which is why I go there.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
3 Participants
mass-hole
F150 Ecoboost Forum
F150Ecoboost.net is the best Ford F150 Ecoboost Forum with discussions on 2011+ F150 Ecoboost Trucks. Discuss performance mods, towing questions, wheels, tires, lift kits, and much more!
Full Forum Listing