F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought my 2011 150. Traded down from a 06 f250 and love it. Had a tuner bully dog in my diesel really helped mileage and power. What type is everyone running out there with experience. I am not looking to make it crazy as it needs to be reliable and my daily driver.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Livernois is the only choice IMO
great power / mpg / drives way better tuned than stock

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have heard good things about the sct tuner and looking at the model 4015 with iPhone app. Anyone have experience??

·
Premium Member
2,427 Posts
There are many, many tuner options. Some are very successful, some aren't so much. On the top right of this page there is a search bar... Not trying to be the "rude search bar" guy, but this is a very elaborate topic.

Do mass amounts of research and then when you think you've researched it too much, start over.

Here's a start, in no order... Livernois, 5 star, unleashed, MPT, SoCal, SCT canned (NOT A CUSTOM TUNE), innovative diesel, and MANY others that are blank to my mind right now.

I will ill not give opinions on the tunes because I only have ran one of them, Livernois. I love it and would buy the same tune all over again. Nothing would sway my opinion with the experience I've encountered with LMS, their customer service, and their products.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts