F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you guys recommend, done some research and just bought a 3015 sct, but I know some shops tweak theses and make more power. Who do you guys recommend? I live in Houston so competition goes big. and FAST

·
Registered
189 Posts
First, you can load the 93 SCT tune to start. For more, I suggest either Socal http://www.f150ecotuning.com/
or MPT as they both make good strong tunes for the SCT.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Here is a really good example:

MPT Ecoboost Tuning Overview

BTW, if 93 octane gas is not available, load the SCT 91 tune instead. Most 87 tunes only make slight improvements. The SoCal 87 tunes are the exception.

·
Registered
229 Posts
I'm running the SCT 3015 on mine with a 93 octance tune while turning 35s and it runs just fine for me! Definitly a noticeable difference over stock!

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
I have that too, but seen other around town that just blow me away.

Some guys have already stacked on every bolt on AND had a custom tune, so you might have a long way to go to catch up. (Read $$$$)

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
Not sure I understand the the need to have these 5600lbs bricks flying.. A good tune is really all that's needed, after that, we are well over 500ft-tq(great towing power for a half ton) I tuned mine for a better trans shift schedule which resulted in better mpg, I was getting 15.5 average and now I get 17.5. Of course my Nitto Trails 33'' don't help at all but she feels better towing.

·
Registered
189 Posts
The most bang for the buck comes from a good custom tune. All the rest is just a percent here and a percent there. Some of the best track times have been from just a tune and good driving.

·
Registered
170 Posts
http://www.f150ecotuning.com
SoCal Tuning & Performance - Phone: 562 305 3532 / Email: [email protected] / Web SoCal Tuning & Performance..... Welcome Intro
if you want the best tuning around, and I promise, the absolute best ever. Contact Shawn at SoCal,
it will be the best thing you have EVER done!
It took me alot of reading when he first started out, then I started talking to him, bought his tunes. And I am so happy that I did, he has the best tunes I have ever felt and seen, most power, and best drive ability, also most importantly. He has the absolutely best costumer service!
just give him a call

·
Registered
170 Posts
Check out his forum, I don't know anything about his old days and on mustangs, I only know about him now, his tunes are the absolute best around, no one has anything like his and cannot and will not come close

·
Registered
170 Posts
I'm pretty satisfied with my Livernois!
not trying to start anything or to be a dick, but you sir should give shawn a call also. no i do not work for him or anything at all, i just have his tunes, and the new one he just released is amazing, shifting so smooth you dont feel a thing, power when YOU want it, ALL THROUGH the rpm range, it pulls and pulls and pulls. i have NEVER seen or felt a tune as great as his. truly amazing

·
Registered
64 Posts
I agree with Akray. I have SoCal tunes the new T3 is just amazing so smooth and refined. I was running Livernois 93v2 and 93v10 which is a good tune. The SoCal tunes are WAY smoother and more power. Call Shawn.

·
Premium Member
2,427 Posts
I don't take it as you being rude at all. I have absolutely zero regrets with my LMS tune and would not go with another brand at this point.

Im not employed by any either!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts