F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
I'm not sure but as far as I know there is no tuner for the EB offered by ford racing... Don't quote me on that. However I can tell you any tuner will affect your warranty. Your changing the characteristic of your vehicle and it will run differently than what ford intended

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,413 Posts
Smh

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,413 Posts
What good advice? It's clear as day what they think of .net

So why don't they go back their own forum.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
13,052 Posts
Ah just leave it. Walk away. This is .NET. Not .*****. If you have to keep complaining here, talk to a lawyer. We all get that you are pissed. We all have made up our own minds. Now let's continue walking forward. Whoever is behind us, they can clean up the sh*t

Sent from my white iPad3 in a RED smart case using an app called Tapatalk

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
...We all have made up our own minds. Now let's continue walking forward. Whoever is behind us, they can clean up the sh*t
This is your best post ever, eH!

·
Registered
13,052 Posts
I'm sorry. I stepped outta bounds here. ;( i should posted a pic ImageUploadedByTapatalk1393886640.603939.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7,395 Posts
Ah just leave it. Walk away. This is .NET. Not .*****. If you have to keep complaining here, talk to a lawyer. We all get that you are pissed. We all have made up our own minds. Now let's continue walking forward. Whoever is behind us, they can clean up the sh*t

Sent from my white iPad3 in a RED smart case using an app called Tapatalk
Where's the love button? Couldn't have said it better myself.

Proud to have a big brother like you.

·
Registered
13,052 Posts
aw thanks lil mang

sent from my 5SpaceGrey using Tapytalky while getting PAID

1 - 12 of 12 Posts