F150 Ecoboost Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
I currently have a Edge Performance Evolution CS2 tune on my 2016 F150 2.7 ecoboost. I only saw a difference when in 93 octane race mode, and I can't adjust the tune for added modifications. So I've been doing some modifications to my truck and its time for a new tuner. I've been doing tons of research and everything I read leads me back to Brew City Boost tunes. It was between them 5Star and Livernosis. Any feedback anyone can give me would be great.
Current mod list:
K&N intake
Spd downpipes
AWE OFG side exit exhaust with resonator delete
JLT catch can
Vta mod
Bunch of exterior stuff

My next purchase will be an intercooler with hot and cold side pipes and I'm having a hard time deciding on which one to go with. AFE, Mishimoto, Wagner tuning, Injen? I'm just not to sure if I want to upgrade to the Turbosmart b.o.v bc I've been reading a lot of people are having issues with c.e.l.
So if anyone has some information or feedback they could share with me I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thanks everyone,
Chris

·
Registered
2015 Ford F-150 Lariat Screw 5.5' | 3.5 Eco | 4x4 3.55 Max Tow | 33's, Edge CS2, Kicker PowerStage
377 Posts
I run the CS2 on my 15 3.5 and noticed the same according to my butt-o-meter. Economy tuned seemed to only neuter throttle response, but no added hps or mpgs.

I like the PIDs and other features, happy as a canned tune for now, as I understand Edge is pretty conservative and safe.

But I do plan to go custom next year with either 5Star or GearHead. I value safe consistency over absolute power.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.